Owner & Principal Trainer
Effective Email Communication: The practical application of Psychology and Linguistics
Emails are much more than a simple and fast method of communicating with other people. They provide a massive amount of psychological and linguistic information about the writer’s preferred mental system of communication. This applies to both the sender and the responder. This information can also be used in other written, telephonic, video and face-to-face communication.
Knowing how to identify & respond to these elements can help the recipient:
– Reply elegantly & effectively to the message.
– Establish Neural Coupling.
– Create rapport with the other person.
– Facilitate an efficient working relationship.
– Avoid or resolve problems easily.
OUR COURSE IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO ILLUSTRATE AND PRACTICE THE KEY ELEMENTS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE THESE OBJECTIVE
The Ultimate E-mail