“When people stop learning, they also stop living. The same happens with organizations.”
11 Excellent reasons to attend Brownlee & Associates courses
- They are designed to meet YOUR needs.
- They give you tools to use today, not “some time in the future”.
- They are practical, applicable and useful outside the work context.
- All the training is done in small, personalized groups.
- All of the courses are continually being revised and updated on the basis of new research data received.
- The courses focus on “real life” problems and answers.
- The courses contain real “power” techniques that can be used to influence or control others through improving verbal and non verbal communication.
- The courses relate theory with practice through a range of practical tasks.
- On many courses, the trainees are videotaped throughout the course and at the end so that they can actually see the progress they have made.
- “Tailor-made” courses can be given at times convenient for the client. For example, in the late afternoon, on week-ends, etc.
- All participants receive (3) Three months FREE follow up and support by fax, telephone or E-mail.